a Suit Jacket
Suit jackets are one of the most prized possessions in men's wardrobe. No wonder men's suits are always handled with care and extra caution. It makes you look classic and stylish. However, the trickiest part is to iron suit jackets at home. Most of us send it to laundry or dry-cleaning to get pressed. But if you wear suits occasionally, sending them to a presser is time-consuming as well as costly.
Why is it Important to Iron Suit Jackets?
Suits are mostly worn on special occasions or for meetings and interviews. So, if you wear wrinkled suits, it will give you a messy look making you look unprofessional. Therefore, it is crucial to iron suit jackets if you want to leave an impression on people, colleagues or relatives. This article is a step-by-step guide to ironing a suit jacket at home with the help of Kenstar home appliances.
Steps of Ironing
Steam Iron- The best way to iron your suit jacket is by using a steam iron.
- Choose a good quality Steam Iron- The first step to ironing a suit jacket is to choose a good quality steam iron that will remove all the wrinkles from your suits without any hassle. If you are thinking of purchasing a steam iron, do check our feature-rich steam iron.
- While steaming your suit, make sure that you use filtered or RO water for sustained fabric care.
- Visually divide the jacket into different segments- Divide the jacket into parts and iron them one at a time. All you need to do is to gently pull the jacket by one hand and move steam iron slowly over the wrinkled area. For best results, move the steam iron slowly over the jacket.
- Do not oversteam the jacket- Over steaming may cause the jacket to lose its shape. Try to steam only the wrinkled areas. You should be extra careful while ironing the jacket as steam can damage the suit jacket and can be harmful for your skin.
Iron Pressing- Another way to iron your suit jackets is to flat press them.
- Similar to the steps above, you need to choose an dry iron from Kenstar home appliances along with a pressing cloth, preferably a white cloth.
- Ensure that your suit jacket is cleaned properly. Now just gently press the iron around the wrinkles and do not leave it for too long to avoid shiny marks.
- Just be extra careful while ironing around the back, elbows, and the front for best results and maximum fabric care.
BENEFITS OF BUYING A KENSTAR STEAM IRON
When you choose from our range of home appliances, be assured of world-class quality, multi-mode pan-India service support; unique ‘Online Service Request’ and ‘Additional Warranty at Zero Cost’. In short, you will enjoy complete peace of mind.
Kenstar steam irons come with a minimum warranty of 2 years. Over and above the standard warranty period, you can avail ‘Additional Warranty of Two Months at Zero Cost’ by simply registering your Kenstar product online.
To get your additional 2-month warranty at zero cost:
Register your Kenstar product at www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty
Kenstar has a strong service support network across India to ensure prompt service and maintenance of your appliances.
350+ service centres across India