Nutrient-rich and fresh vegetables available during the winter make it possible and easier to follow a more wholesome and healthy diet. Green leafy vegetables are good sources of essential vitamins and antioxidants. These nutrients help in boosting immunity and have anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties as well. As we commonly know it, spinach or palak can be made into a palak paneer recipe, which is easy to cook and healthy to have.
The spinach should be pre-boiled, cooled, and pureed before you start cooking palak paneer.
You can use a Kenstar electric mixer for making the puree. An electric mixer grinder is useful in grinding and making puree for any gravy, and this ensures that the curry turns out to be smooth, allowing the spices to blend in well.
- Heat about two tablespoons of oil in a wok.
- Add around 1 tsp of cumin seeds to the warm oil.
- Crush the garlic cloves and add them to the oil.
- Add the onion, finely chopped, and saute it in the mixture till they appear light pink to translucent.
- To this, add 1 tsp coriander powder and ½ tsp turmeric and stir the spices for another minute.
- Add ½ cup of curd and stir the mixture vigorously without allowing the curd to settle. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- The pureed spinach can then be added to this mixture. Stir well till the spices blend in.
- Add paneer cubes. The paneer cubes can be fried golden brown before being added to the palak paneer or added fresh, depending on your preference. If you fry them, take care not to overcook them since they tend to gain a rubber-like texture if overcooked.
- Add ½ tsp of garam masala powder and stir for another 2-3 minutes. Your healthy palak paneer dish is ready to serve.
Serve palak paneer hot with some freshly made parathas or rotis. Palak paneer adds to a lot of green leafy vegetable benefits along with taste.
BENEFITS OF BUYING KENSTAR KITCHEN APPLIANCES
When you choose from our range of cooking solutions, be assured of world-class quality, multi-mode pan-India service support; unique ‘Online Service Request’ and ‘Additional Warranty at No Additional Cost’. In short, you will enjoy complete peace of mind.
Every Kenstar mixer grinder comes with a product warranty of 2 years. Over and above 2 years, you can avail ‘Additional Warranty of Two Months at No Additional Cost’ by simply registering your Kenstar product online at www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty
Kenstar has a strong service support network across India to ensure prompt service and maintenance of your appliances.
350+ service centres across India