A toaster will never let you leave your house without breakfast. A toaster, one of the most popular kitchen appliances, makes perfectly crunchy and toasty bread in no time. The best part is that modern, automatic toasters let you do other things like packing your bags, touching up on your makeup or knotting your tie while the toaster is busy cooking up the crispy treat for you.
1. Types of Toasters –
When buying a toaster for your home, the first thing is to decide which type you would prefer. This makes it easier for you to choose from the wide range of Kenstar home appliances.
There are three options, namely the countertop toaster oven, a conventional toaster and pop-up toaster. The last option works best for modern kitchens because it is less time-consuming and saves space. When choosing a toaster online, you will have to choose between a two-slice or a four-slice toaster.
On the other hand, countertops and conventional toasters are easier to clean as they come with large trays that are easy to handle.
2. Features to Look For –
This is your ultimate toaster buying guide:
- Look for a toaster or sandwich maker with different browning options. You can go from lightly toasted to dark roasted depending on your preference.
- Size matters when it comes to all kitchen appliances. Choose the type of toaster that can be accommodated in your kitchen easily.
- Safety features of toasters matter the most. Options like insulation for all the buttons and exposed surfaces, auto turn off, and a timer is crucial.
- If a toaster comes with a thawing option, you can directly place the frozen slices from the freezer into the toaster.
- The last but most important feature of a toaster is the ease of maintenance. It should come with a crumb crust that you can clean out regularly. Remember, with a pop-up toaster, maintenance is the hardest, but it is also the most convenient to use.
3. Things You Need to Clean a Toaster –
With a convection toaster, countertop toaster or sandwich maker, all you need is cleaning liquid and a clean cloth to wipe it down. You will need a clean cloth, some washing liquid, and a small pastry brush to clean those pesky crumbs in the nooks and crannies of a pop-up toaster. For a stainless steel toaster, some apple cider vinegar can work wonderfully to remove any stains.
4. Maintaining Your Toaster –
Every day or every week, just pull out the crumb tray and dust off the extra crumb. You can even wash it if it gets very dirty, but make sure it is fully dry before replacing it. Then, unplug your toaster, hold it upside down over the kitchen and tap out all the extra crumbs.
Once a month you can even give it a complete wipe down with some detergent spray and a dash of apple cider vinegar. Then use a basting brush or pastry brush to remove crumbs from the difficult areas. With all kitchen appliances, make sure that they are unplugged even if you are only wiping them.
A favourite among Kenstar home appliances is the Crunchy 4 Slice Toaster. The removable crumb tray makes it easier to use and clean. The high wattage of this toaster browns the bread evenly to give you the perfect slice each time. Of course, the simple and modern design makes it suitable for every contemporary home.
BENEFITS OF BUYING KENSTAR KITCHEN APPLIANCES
When you choose from our range of cooking solutions, be assured of world-class quality, multi-mode pan-India service support; unique ‘Online Service Request’ and ‘Additional Warranty at No Additional Cost’. In short, you will enjoy complete peace of mind.
Every Kenstar toaster comes with a product warranty of 2 years. Over and above 2 years, you can avail ‘Additional Warranty of Two Months at No Additional Cost’ by simply registering your Kenstar product online at www.kenstar.in/kenstar-warranty
Kenstar has a strong service support network across India to ensure prompt service and maintenance of your appliances.
350+ service centres across India