When you look up most chicken breast recipes, the recipes suggest cooking the chicken in an oven or on the grill. But did you know that you can just as easily cook chicken breasts using a microwave? So why spend excess time baking chicken in the oven when you can use the microwave to cook in almost half the time?
Most people think of microwave as an appliance for making popcorn, for reheating food or maximum for cooking entrees. But you can just as easily create great meals with this handy kitchen appliance and they'll be tasty for sure.
Baked Chicken Microwave Recipe
Today we will see how to make baked chicken in a microwave. This tasty chicken recipe makes for a whole meal, ideal for a busy weekend or weekday meal. This recipe suggests using a whole chicken breast for a flavourful roasted chicken meal but you can also use a halved or quartered chicken. It's easy to prepare, healthy and super delicious. When served along with a tasty sauce or seasoning, the dish not only becomes irresistible but also constitutes a balanced diet. So let’s check out this microwave chicken recipe in detail.
- Chicken breast - 1
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place the chicken on a microwave-friendly plate or tray.
- Sprinkle the bottom with lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, crumbled basil.
- Turn the meat over and do the same on the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap, leaving one side unsealed for venting.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes.
- If you're cooking more than one piece of chicken, make sure you arrange the pieces of chicken on the plate in such a way that the meatier portions are toward the outside.
- Check and cook for a little more time until the quantity of chicken you're preparing is properly cooked.
This easy microwave oven recipe is perfect for enjoying tasty meals with minimum efforts. Make cooking time lesser and the experience enjoyable with Kenstar convection microwave ovens. Check out more Indian microwave recipes with one of the most preferred premium brands in India.